(Denver, CO) – UAS Colorado, a non-profit business league committed to promoting and improving the commercial drone industry in Colorado, will be in attendance at the AUVSI Xponential ‘All Things Unmanned’ expo in Chicago from April 29th – May 2nd, at booth 2221
“We are here to represent and demonstrate why Colorado is the right choice for unmanned aerial businesses,” said Andrew Lindemann, President of UAS Colorado. “Between our diverse autonomous test sites which include forests, desert, agriculture and of course mountainous terrain, to Colorado’s advanced manufacturing and aerospace industry, Colorado is an ideal place for manufacturing and testing. I encourage anyone to come by our booth at AUVSI and talk with us about why Colorado would be a great fit for their operations.”
Along with UAS Colorado, representatives of Alamosa County, Colorado, will be in attendance to talk about their UAS operational testing grounds, which is one of the largest COA’s in the USA at 8100 sq. miles of operations and an operational celling of 15,000 feet msl.
UAS Colorado’s mission is to:
- Provide organizational structure and support for UAS professionals
- Establish and support designated UAS test sites in Colorado
- Provide an industry forum for discussions, events, meetings and professional contacts
- Advocate for public policy that supports UAS industry development in Colorado
- Create an industry identity for UAS in Colorado
- Promote the safe, professional operation of UAS in Colorado
- Conduct public awareness and public relations campaigns to help the general public understand the use and importance of UAS in Colorado
The AUVSI Xponential is a singular event that brings together the best in the field of unmanned air systems. Advanced technology, regulators, hobbyists and enthusiasts to governmental defense and commercial purposes gather together to share a wealth of knowledge and further advance this growing field.